Itemized reimbursement forms will be available for all participants in their welcome packets, as well as in their final confirmation e-mail sent on April 23. Extra forms will be available at the conference. Please note the following guidelines for reimbursement:
- On the itemized reimbursement form, please list all expenses for airfare (economy) and ground transportation. Please convert all amounts into US dollars and include receipts for any expenses over $50 US.
- If you traveled to the symposium from outside of China, please also include a scanned copy of your passport’s bio page.
- Room charges at the Lakeview Hotel will be paid directly by the event organizers for the nights of May 12, 13, 14 and 15 for participants traveling from outside of Beijing. Any incidental hotel charges (room service, movies, phone calls, etc.) must be paid directly by participants upon check-out.
- Participants traveling from outside of Beijing are encouraged to take taxis between the airport and the Lakeview Hotel. A printable bilingual card with the name of the hotel is available here.
- The Lakeview hotel provides daily breakfast. Participation in the symposium includes a cocktail and appetizer reception on May 12, lunch and dinner on May 13, and lunch on May 14 and 15. Participants are free to make their own dinner arrangements on May 14 and 15 – a $48 per diem will be provided to all participants (as a reimbursement after the symposium) to cover the cost of dinner on May 14 and 15.
For questions about reimbursements, please contact Mary Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.